REIKI – The healing touch
Reiki is a Japanese and means Universal Life Energy. It is an energy medicine method and can also be said to be a sort of healing method. Reiki provides deep relaxation, stress reduction and contributes to self-healing. Reiki can never harm and is safe to give and to receive. Reiki is approved by the Swedish Tax Agency, which means that you can get both reiki and reikicourse through your employer. Reiki is approved by the WHO and is practiced at more than 70 hospitals in the United States.
All Reiki courses are a combination of lectures, lessons, sharing (speak in a group) and practical training. Each student will experience both receiving and giving reikitreatments. The courses may also open up for personal and spiritual development, own healing and deepen the intuitive ability.
Article from Elephant journal ’How REIKI works-the science bit’
Course Reiki I+II Usui Holy Fire II: (also for you who has Diploma Reiki I, two days, 8.00-17.00)
– Reiki history & Reiki ideal
– Hand positions in Reiki & to give Reiki to yourself
– Gassho meditation
– Byosen Scanning
– Explanation of Hayashi’s healing guide
– Explanation of the terms: Reiji-Ho/Kenyoku
– Lecture on Reiki II Symbols
– Distance healing with Reiki
– Practical exercise Reiki I
– Practical exercises Reiki II include symbols
– Initiating in Reiki I and Reiki II
– Experiences through guided meditation
Reiki ART (III) Usui & Holy Fire II (one day, 8.00-17.00):
– Usui Master location, which strengthens the strength of your Reiki energy.
– Explanation of Initiating.
– Reiki movement meditation that strengthens and awaken consciousness as well as grounding your spiritual nature in life on earth.
– Remote crystals and distance healing in combination with Reiki.
– How to use crystals and stones in network with Reiki.
– Healing ’livets flod’ experience to clear out old energy that no longer benefits you.
Reiki Master education is for those who have passed at least Reiki I, Reiki II and Reiki III/ART.
This education gives you the master’s degree in Usuis’s natural healing system, which means that you will be able to educate from the first degree to the master’s degree program. You will be able to teach Reiki and be able to transfer the healing ability to other people and all living creation.
To become a teacher/master in Reiki requires that you are familiar with Reiki and have been practicing for an extended period of time so that you feel safe in your Reiki practice and ready to take a step deeper into Reiki.
Reiki Master Usui & Holy Fire II (two days, 8.00-17.00):
– Ignition preparation for the ignition of Holy Fire.
– Two Master Lights of Holy Fire.
– Healing fire ignition
– Several Reiki experiences according to Usui Holy Fire II.
– Healing experience practise on clients.
– Review of courses for all courses within Reiki Usui Holy Fire II for your own leading of courses.
– New course-manual.
The syllabus and Diploma are global from the International Reiki Centre, produced by William Lee Rand. They have their foundation in Usui Reiki and are expanded with Holy Fire II.
Course REIKI I + II Usui Holy Four II, March 29-30, 2019
Price: 3200 Skr for two full days, course compendium, light lunch, fruit, tea & diploma.
Course in Reiki ART (III)
Price: 1950 Skr for a full day, light lunch, fruit, tea & & diploma.
Course Reiki Master Usui Holy Fire II
Price: 6850 Skr for two full days, manual, lunch, fruit, tea & & diploma.
Price: for both REIKI ART & REIKI MASTER 8500 Skr for three day days, manual, lunch, fruit and tea.
Location: Blenheim Retreat Skåre Trelleborg. Accommodation is not included, read more here if you need accommodation, there are four beds for those who come by long distance.
The Course will be present in Swedish. English speaking get written material in English (+500 Skr)
More info about the Course Master Anna Brus
Upcoming events, see my Calendar